I’m so looking forward to OC15 for many reasons!
* I’m bringing my new lead pastor and I can’t wait for him to experience the Conference and connect with other Senior Leaders during their track! If you have want to gain major momentum consider inviting your lead to join you. Offer to pay their way and show them the opportunity to connect with the likes of Reggie Joiner, Carey Nieuwhof, and others in their own special track.
* I’m looking forward to OC15 to connect with other leaders who are passionate about doing the best children’s ministry, family, ministry, preschool ministry and learn from each other.
* I’m looking forward to OC15 to spend some time in Worship! Every year the worship times have been so amazing to me. I love hearing 6,000 voices lifted in worship of the King.
* I’m looking forward to OC15 to make some new connections and to be challenged to make the next Phase of our ministry one that brings even more to the kingdom.
What are you looking forward to at Orange Conference? Leave a comment and share my post for a chance to win 1 of 2 cool prizes!! Winners will be chosen from those who comment on this post by a random drawing.
1. The new book, Not Normal: 7 Quirks of Incredible Volunteers, by Sue Miller and Adam Duckworth. It’s only available at Live To Serve until it debuts at OC15, so it’ll be hot off the presses!
2. Ovations, the volunteer training event.
The Orange Conference 2015 will take place in Atlanta from April 29–May 1. Register by February 19 to save $40 and receive a $50 Orange credit. For more information and to register, please visit TheOrangeConference.com.